The best narrative wins. Wins attention, traction & funding.
In this era of uncertain support for science & ideas -- do you have your story straight?
Science+Story develops thought leadership strategies for think tanks, independent and university research institutes, non-profits, & B-corps.
Our work liberates your expertise for the right audiences & differentiates you from your competition.
It scales your reach & impact.
Past and present clients include
The Nature Conservancy
To help you meet your research & organizational goals, Science+Story will develop:
- An analytics and research-based strategy to make sure your digital content delivers for your objectives;
- An editorial design to optimize how your strategic content is produced, published & disseminated;
- Thought-leadership content to promote your research and group; and
- Master narratives & messaging kits/architecture for your organization, priorities or research.
We help researchers quickly and dramatically improve their presentations & presentation skills ahead of high-stakes talks to donors, managers, and peers.
The secret: Provide an individualized, non-templated co-development process that stresses a) strong narrative, b) understanding of the audience's identity and needs, and c) respect for the science & how to communicate it clearly.
Presentations typically go through as many as five or six revisions from first consultation to event. The process is intense -- but the impact is unmistakable.
Bob Lalasz, Principal
For nearly 20 years, Bob Lalasz has delivered award-winning strategy & editorial for communicating science & ideas to scientists and groups such as:
- Arizona State University's Center for Biodiversity Outcomes
- Society for Science & the Public
- The Earth Genome
- The Nature Conservancy
- UCLA's Institute of Environment and Sustainability
- The Breakthrough Institute
- The Natural Capital Project